Lack of compliance and support can be devastating.
Find out everything you need to know about migrating from Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2012 R2. Learn what exactly end of Microsoft support means, what changes when you migrate and the key things you need for a successful migration.
Pick a location & register online:
- Wednesday, August 20, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM (EDT)
- Thursday, August 21, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM (CDT)
- Thursday, August 21, 2014 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (CDT)
Downers Grove, IL
- Friday, August 22, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM (CDT)
- Thursday, August 28, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM (CDT)
- What does end of support for Windows Server 2003 mean?
No more updates, out of compliance, and no applications support. Now is the time to start planning your migration process.
- What changes when you migrate to Windows Server 2012 R2?
Better security, high scalability, increased performance, more functionality, in-box virtualization, cloud power, improved manageability and on-going product support.
- What are the key things you need for a successful migration?
Get practical guidance and best practice advice to help you plan your migration and discover how to move and modernize in one step with AppZero.
Shannon Fritz - Microsoft MVP
Infrastructure Architect Team Lead of the Datacenter and Azure team at Concurrency