I'm really pumped up about going to Tech Ed 2011 in Atlanta! I'm even more excited because I have the opportunity to answer questions at the Microsoft virtualization booth this year. I'll specifically be at the virtualization booth at these times:
Bring your best questions about Hyper-V, VDI, and integration with System Center products!!
- Monday, May 16th: 10:30 - 2:00
- Tuesday, May 17th: 10:30 - 3:30
- Wednesday, May 18th: 10:30 - 1:00
- Wednesday, May 18th: 3:00 - 5:00
Also, be sure to check out these awesome items this year at Tech Ed 2011:
- VMM 2012 and Azure (Private / Public Cloud Management)
- VMM 2012 and Fabric Deployment
- VMM 2012 and bare-metal Hyper-V deployment
- Office365 and integration with AD-FS
More to come! See you all there!