SharePoint Online vs. On-Premise: What you need to know.
See the benefits and limitations of each and learn whether to deploy SharePoint on-premise, use the latest cloud-based iteration, or a hybrid combination environment. Also, see K2's new Appit
Pick a location & register online:
- Edina, MN | Microsoft Office | Wednesday, June 11, 2014 from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM
- Chicago, IL | Microsoft Office | Thursday, June 12, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Deerfield, IL | Hyatt Hotel | Thursday, June 12, 2014 from 2:30 PM to 4:30 PM
- Waukesha, WI | Microsoft Office | Friday, June 13, 2014 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Online: Deliver the powerful features of SharePoint without the associated overhead of managing the infrastructure on your own. Flexible management options ensure that you still retain the control.
- On-Premise: Find out the new ways that SharePoint 2013 gives you to share your work, organize your projects and teams, and discover people and information.
- Hybrid: Get the best of both worlds with SharePoint Server 2013 hybrid, productivity services in SharePoint Online can be securely integrated with on-premises SharePoint Server 2013 to provide unified functionality.
Workflow, BPM, and Capture (Online, On-Premise or Hybrid)
- K2: Compare the capabilities of K2’s new Appit workflow platform with the full cloud and on-premise offerings—plus a zero-risk free trial!
- PSIGEN: See the latest in SharePoint document capture and automation
||Mark Rentmeester, Solution Lead - Business Process Management at Concurrency
||Arthur Savage, Solution Architect at Concurrency