Come see what's new in SharePoint 2013! SharePoint 2013 enables people to transform the way they work while preserving the benefits of structured processes, compliance, and existing IT investments.
Pick a location & register online:
See what's new:
- Milwaukee, WI | Westmoor Country Club | Thursday, February 7, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Madison, WI | Crowne Plaza Hotel | Thursday, February 7, 2013 from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Chicago, IL | Microsoft Office | Friday, February 8, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Northbrook, IL | Crowne Plaza Hotel | Friday, February 8, 2013 from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
The design features in SharePoint 2013 offer an improved process for designing a public-facing internet site or an internal-facing intranet site with pixel-perfect branding.
- Business Intelligence
SharePoint Server 2013 business intelligence applications and tools let you organize your vision of organizational goals, processes, and performance requirements.
The eDiscovery functionality provides improved ways to help protect your business, perform eDiscovery queries across multiple SharePoint farms and Exchange servers, to preserve and export discovered content.
- Mobile devices
SharePoint 2013 offers new, optimized viewing experiences across different mobile platforms. Additionally, there are several features that are available to help improve both worker productivity and usability on the device.
- Records management and compliance
The records archive and in-place record retention from earlier versions of SharePoint Server are still supported, and SharePoint 2013 introduces retention policies that can be applied at the site level.
- Social computing
The social computing and collaboration features in SharePoint 2013 offer an improved administration and user experience, in addition to new functionality for enterprise users to share and collaborate with others in their organization.