On Wednesday March 25, 2009 the Microsoft AON Center in Chicago IL had a very special guest, Michael Sampson
. Michael is a SharePoint
author that was invited to this event to share his best practice and demonstrate how to inspire teamwork while using SharePoint
technologies. During Michael’s presentation he covered:
- Ethos of Seamless Teamwork and it is applied
- Enhancing and extending the collaboration capabilities of SharePoint through third-party tools
- Maximizing the use of technology for collaboration and how SharePoint supports this
- Information that will provide an immediate benefit to your company
Michael Sampson is considered both an Industry Analyst and a Consultant and has been in this field since the mid 90’s. Michael wrote
his master’s thesis on sharing consulting services across the world and has also helped businesses to focus on improvement within a team across the United States, Australia, Europe and New Zealand. Michael helps organizations understand SharePoint’s
collaborative landscape through independent analysis and briefings. Michael also provides vast amounts of research and advising to client that are hoping to improve their performance within their teams. He is the author of the book Seamless Teamwork: Using Microsoft SharePoint Technologies to Collaborate, Innovate and Drive Business in New Ways,
published by Microsoft Press (2009).
Michael not only let guests in on his professional insight of SharePoint
and collaborative teamwork. He introduced guests to the ideas of his professional advisor services to end users. Also Michael’s Collaboration Report was discussed and he went into detail on success in increasing collaboration for SharePoint
solutions. Guests were filled with his knowledge in hopes to take it back to their businesses and implement it immediately.
All guests left with:
- A signed copy of Michael’s Book, Seamless Teamwork: Using Microsoft SharePoint Technologies to Collaborate, Innovate, and Drive Business in New Ways Microsoft Press (2009).
- Michael’s Collaboration Report, SharePoint for Business.
- The knowledge of how to better leverage your SharePoint projects.
For more information on Upcoming Events
contact Concurrency at 262-364-5800 or visit our website at http://www.concurrency.com/technology/sharepoint