Nearly fifty guests joined together on December 11, 2009 at the Waukesha Microsoft Office for Concurrency’s latest event on Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
. The Exchange Server
helps your business to achieve new levels of reliability and performance by delivering features that simplify your administration, protect your communications and delight your users by meeting demands for greater business mobility. Many new features for businesses were covered which included:
- · Integrated Archiving and Discovery Capabilities
- · Unified Mailbox Resilience
- · Easily Delegate Administration
- · Comprehensive Information Protection
The integrating of both archiving and discovery capabilities are new to the Exchange Server
. The Unified Mailbox Resilience is a model that provides high availability, disaster recovery and back up capabilities. The Easily Delegated Administration
gives specialized abilities to users like a help desk. Additionally the Comprehensive Information Protection
covers anything from email moderation to automatic email encryption.
Features on the Exchange Server 2010
that were new to users were also covered. These included:
- A consistent inbox, calendaring, and contacts experience across the PC, browser and phone.
- Integrated conversation view bringing together information across all folders, inbox and sent and deleted items.
- Ability to remove (or "mute") themselves from irrelevant conversations with the click of a button.
- Text preview of voice mail messages in the inbox.
- New Call Answering Rules to easily create customized voice mail rules, such as call transfer options.
- Mail Tips to notify users about potential mistakes before they send e-mail.
With all the new deployment and storage options, enhanced inbox management capabilities and email archiving built right in Microsoft Exchange Server 2010
helps you to lower your businesses cost and enhance your outcomes.
For more information onMicrosoft Exchange Server 2010
or Concurrency’s Services,
feel free to contact Concurrency at 262-364-5800 or view the website at http://www.concurrency.com/contact