You're invited to see how moving to Microsoft Cloud technologies can help you cut costs and optimize nearly everything in your organization – from devices, to the desktop, to the datacenter.
Pick a location & register online:
Get more work down with Office 365
Discover how easy it is to migrate to Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Lync Online — and get a combination of all the collaboration, communication, and security features you need at a really affordable cost.
- Chicago, IL | Microsoft Office AON Center | Thursday, December 5, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Downers Grove, IL | Microsoft Office | Thursday, December 5, 2013 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Waukesha, WI | Microsoft Office | Friday, December 6, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Madison, WI | Clown Plaza Hotel | Friday, December 6, 2013 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Count on a financially-backed 99.9% uptime guarantee.
- Get updates automatically—the tools you rely on are always up to date.
- Free up and focus your IT resources on other projects.
Manage PC and mobile devices from the cloud with Intune
Provide simplified management of client computers and mobile devices in your organization. Publish software packages, manage policy, and track computer inventory without the need for on-premises infrastructure.
- Monitor devices through the cloud with integrated security and compliance management.
- Eliminate the need to plan, purchase, and maintain hardware for installing site system roles.
- Reduce IT burden with a selection of applications for download from self-service portals.
Simplify your IT and reduce maintenance costs with Azure
Less maintenance, easier manageability, and faster setup. Windows Azure is an open and flexible cloud platform that enables you to quickly build, deploy and manage applications across a global network of Microsoft-managed datacenters.
- Lower operating costs while scaling operations as business demands increase.
- Decrease the reliance on in-house servers and infrastructure.
- No longer need to invest a great deal in infrastructure maintenance.