Discover how Windows Server 2012 R2, System Center 2012 R2, and Windows 8.1 work together to help you to provision and manage cloud and data center infrastructure, provide business continuity, deliver services, and manage applications. During this event you will learn about the modern datacenter managed by Microsoft technologies.
Pick a location & register online:
- Waukesha, WI | Microsoft Office | Wednesday, November 6, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Indianapolis, IN | Microsoft Office | Thursday, November 7, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Chicago, IL | Microsoft Office AON Center | Friday, November 8, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 AM
- Oak Brook, IL | Marriott Resort | Friday, November 8, 2013 from 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM
System Center 2012 R2
System Center 2012 R2 provides a unified management toolset that spans infrastructure provisioning and monitoring, automation and self-service, application performance monitoring, and IT service management.
- Deliver a comprehensive cloud and datacenter management solution across your on-premises environments, hosting service providers, and Windows Azure
- Leverage the service automation capabilities – including built-in PowerShell workflows – to drive down costs and simplify service delivery
- Unlock powerful mobile device management capabilites in combination with System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager and Windows Intune
Windows Server 2012 R2
Windows Server 2012 R2 offers new features and enhancements across virtualization, storage, networking, virtual desktop infrastructure, and access and information protection.
- Proven, enterprise-class virtualization and cloud platform that can scale to continuously run your largest workload
- Manage identities across your datacenter and federated into the cloud, provide flexible remote access to applications and resources
- In concert with Windows Azure and System Center 2012 R2, it unlocks improved application portability between on-premises environments and clouds, increasing flexibility and elasticity of your IT services
Windows 8.1 offers new features under the hood to make it the fastest, most secure, and easier to manage Microsoft operating system for desktop, laptop, or tablet.
- Improved Mobile Device Management provides a consistent experience access applications, data and devices.
- Turn your Windows 8.1 mobile broadband-enabled PC or tablet into a personal Wi-Fi hotspot, allowing other devices to access the internet.
- Configuration options available which will allow you to boot directly to the desktop in Windows 8.1.
||Nathan Lasnoski, Microsoft MVPTechnical Expertise: System Center Cloud and Datacenter Management
||Annur Sumar, Microsoft MVPTechnical Expertise: System Center Cloud and Datacenter Management, Virtual Machine
||Shannon Fritz, Microsoft MVPTechnical Expertise: System Center Cloud and Datacenter Management, Remote Desktop Services, Virtual Machine