On July 10 in Toronto, Concurrency president and founder James Savage accepted the 2012 Microsoft Content Management Partner of the Year Award
on behalf of Concurrency at a ceremony hosted by Microsoft’s Jon Roskill, Corporate Vice President, Worldwide Partner Group, and Steve Ballmer, CEO.
Pictured here, from left:
- Efrem Stringfellow, Vice President, Central Region - Corporate Accounts, Microsoft Corporation
- Jon Roskill, Corporate Vice President, Worldwide Partner Group, Microsoft Corporation
- James Savage, President, Concurrency, Inc
- Matt Sims, Unified Communications Team Lead, Concurrency, Inc.
- Mark Rentmeester, Business Productivity Practice Lead, Concurrency, Inc.
- Jake Borzym, Online Marketing Manager, Concurrency, Inc.
- Janet Kennedy, Vice President of the Central Region Enterprise & Partner Group (EPG), Microsoft Corporation