Friday, January 27, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM (CT)
Waukesha, United States
Join Microsoft and Concurrency as we demonstrate best-practice marketing automation and web content management techniques using a tightly integrated combination of tools. Explore the powerful features of:
- SharePoint For-Internet-Sites (FIS)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Search Engine Optimization
Top 5 Reasons to Attend this Event
- See the key players in Microsoft’s marketing platform ecosystem (esp. wCMS, marketing & sales force automation)
- Discover the web content management requirements that SharePoint For-Internet-Sites (FIS) fulfills
- Discuss best-practices in lead generation and search engine optimization
- Identify critical success factors in marketing and sales force automation: a) creating that single unified process, b) from marketing to sales: qualifying those leads, c) where should the data live …marketing automation or sales force automation system?
- Measure campaign effectiveness and marketing ROI
You want more people coming to your website to engage, become informed, and convert. Accomplish your goals faster while achieving a higher ROI, with a system both your visitors and team will love.
Marketing Decision Makers:
Target and attract visitors to your website with powerfully integrated email marketing, lead nurturing, website monitoring, form capture / landing pages, lead scoring and event marketing tools
Sales Decision Makers
: Get more truly qualified leads into your pipeline. Close opportunities faster with more meaningful and actionable data.
Architects & Developers:
Work the way you want to work, with the tools you know and love—on a powerful platform that will be here tomorrow. Maximize your .NET skills and be part of a community where the technology is architected with the developer in mind.
Reliability and flexibility is key—a website is only as good as its uptime. You need a site management platform that integrates with your existing systems and scales to meet future multi-site or cloud based deployments.
- 9:00 - 9:30 SharePoint For-Internet-Sites (FIS)
- 9:30 - 10:00 Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- 10:00 - 10:30 ClickDimensions
- 10:30 - 11:00 Search Engine Optimization