Friday, February 24, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM (CT)
Join Microsoft and Concurrency as we show how to integrate marketing tools—because you can only manage what you can measure
. Know where your leads come from. Know the results of every campaign. We’ll show you real world examples and best practices about:
- Seamless Web Content Management using SharePoint For-Internet-Sites: Achieve consistency across your intranet and extranet. Reduce cost. Make the most of your original content by getting the right content to the right audience.
- Integrated sales and marketing using Microsoft Dynamics CRM: Integrate your marketing and sales platforms for true 360° degree visibility of leads and campaigns. Quit struggling with marketing and sales platforms that don’t talk to each other. For the first time, see everything and measure everything—in one place.
- Comprehensive Inbound Marketing: The old SEO approach to online marketing still matters—but today’s “inbound marketing” strategies encompass much more. Get the new lay of the land. Learn inbound link-building techniques to substantially increase your site’s referral traffic and online brand mentions.
- Measureable campaigns with ClickDimensions: Use this powerful add-on with Dynamics CRM to make inbound marketing campaigns easy and measurable. Learn to generate qualified leads through automated lead nurturing. Measure—and maximize—your marketing ROI
Top 5 Reasons to Attend this Event
- Generate qualified leads through inbound marketing you can measure.
- Get found via search engines, social media and blogs.
- Convert leads into sales via automated lead nurturing.
- Maximize your marketing ROI.
- Bring it all together—get visibility into both marketing and sales. Don’t waste time and resources because your platforms don’t talk to each other.
You want more people coming to your website to engage, become informed, and convert. Accomplish your goals faster while achieving a higher ROI, with a system both your visitors and team will love.
Marketing Decision Makers:
Target and attract visitors to your website with powerfully integrated email marketing, lead nurturing, website monitoring, form capture / landing pages, lead scoring and event marketing tools.
Sales Decision Makers
: Get more truly qualified leads into your pipeline. Close opportunities faster with more meaningful and actionable data.
Architects & Developers:
Work the way you want to work, with the tools you know and love—on a powerful platform that will be here tomorrow. Maximize your .NET skills and be part of a community where the technology is architected with the developer in mind.
Reliability and flexibility is key—a website is only as good as its uptime. You need a site management platform that integrates with your existing systems and scales to meet future multi-site or cloud based deployments.
- 9:00 - 9:30 SharePoint For-Internet-Sites (FIS)
- 9:30 - 10:00 Inbound Marketing and Search Engine Optimization
- 10:15 - 11:00 Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ClickDimensions