You're invited to see the innovation of Microsoft eDiscovery.
Pick a location & register online:
- Chicago, IL | Microsoft Office AON Center | Thursday, May 9, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Downers Grove, IL | Microsoft Office | Thursday, May 9, 2013 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Milwaukee, WI | Microsoft Office | Friday, May 10, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Appleton, WI | Radisson Paper Valley Hotel | Friday, May 10, 2013 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Companies involved in legal eDiscovery matters shift quickly into a reactive mode – demanding an exponential increase in time, personnel, legal risks and expense. Avoid the headache and a whole lot of money with thoughtful planning and the right tools.
Organizations can proactively manage e-Discovery risk by:
What's new in eDiscovery?
- Ensuring there are effective policies in place to handle document creation and retention
- Minimizing the data retained for normal business purposes
- Leveraging tools that can effectively manage the search and retrieval demands of eDiscovery
Now you can preserve content while enabling people to continue working, use search tools to narrow down the specific content, and review and export content—across SharePoint, Exchange and Lync.
- SharePoint 2013: See the powerful new features including eDiscovery Center, In-Place Holds, and eDiscovery Export.
- Exchange 2013: Explore the significantly enhanced In-Place Archiving, Query-based Preservation, retooled Microsoft Search Foundation, and more.
- Lync 2013: Preserve, archive and search across Lync content, including instant messaging and shared files.