Concurrency To Share Microsoft eDiscovery Insights in Free Educational Events for Legal and IT Managers
Chicago, IL — May 2, 2013
— In educational sessions May 9-10, Concurrency, Inc. will offer IT and legal department managers practical insight into eDiscovery solutions on the Microsoft enterprise platform. Concurrency is the worldwide 2012 Microsoft Content Management Partner of the Year
—an honor it won in part for designing and implementing the world’s largest SharePoint solution for Records Management. In the upcoming eDiscovery programs, Concurrency consultants will share practical expertise learned in the field for effective document management and collaboration.
When facing the technical challenges of civil litigation electronic discovery, IT and legal managers can help their firms avoid slipping into a reactive mode by thoughtful planning and the right tools. Without that preparation, eDiscovery can force dramatic increases in time, personnel, legal risks, and expense.
Concurrency will share how to implement effective technology and policies for document creation, retention, search, and retrieval. For more details and to register, visit the Microsoft eDiscovery Event registration page
. The free programs will be offered at four locations in the Chicago, Milwaukee, and Appleton, WI areas:
- Chicago, IL | Microsoft Office AON Center | Thursday, May 9, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Downers Grove, IL | Microsoft Office | Thursday, May 9, 2013 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Milwaukee, WI | Microsoft Office | Friday, May 10, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Appleton, WI | Radisson Paper Valley Hotel | Friday, May 10, 2013 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM
The sessions will also feature what’s new in Microsoft eDiscovery solutions, with an emphasis on platform integration. Companies can preserve content while still enabling people to continue working, use search tools, and review and export content—across SharePoint, Exchange, and Lync. Specific new features include:
• SharePoint 2013: See the powerful new features including eDiscovery Center, In-Place Holds, and eDiscovery Export.
• Exchange 2013: Explore the significantly enhanced In-Place Archiving, Query-based Preservation, retooled Microsoft Search Foundation, and more.
• Lync 2013: Preserve, archive and search across Lync content, including instant messaging and shared files.
Founded in 1989, Concurrency, Inc. provides expert guidance to plan and deploy IT solutions that increase business productivity. Concurrency architects and integrates across all five Microsoft enterprise platforms: SharePoint, System Center, Lync, Exchange, and Dynamics CRM, both on-premise and in the cloud. Concurrency’s cloud expertise includes Office 365 and Azure.
Microsoft has recognized Concurrency with multiple partner-of-the-year awards, including 2012 Microsoft Content Management Partner of the Year, 2012 Microsoft Central Region Partner of the Year, and 2012 & 2011 Microsoft Midwest Area Partner of the Year. Concurrency helps organizations leverage best practices to improve productivity with project, service, process, and content management solutions.
Connect with Concurrency