Friday, August 10, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM (CT)
Microsoft Office - Chicago
200 East Randolph Drive
Chicago, IL 60601
See how SharePoint and Kofax are powering the latest “process revolution” movement by providing critical solutions on a reliable, familiar platform. Exclusive: See a sneak peek of SharePoint 2013 features!
Who should attend:
- Surface Business Data: Increase access to business-critical data by connecting back-end systems to Microsoft SharePoint 2010
- Improve Processes: Implement, extend, and improve business processes by building solutions on SharePoint and Kofax
- Deliver Fast ROI: Deliver fast return on investment (ROI) and decrease business risk for line-of-business (LOB) applications
Concurrency’s Peter Hurth to Present Benefits of Integrating Microsoft SharePoint ECM with Kofax BPM
- IT Professionals: Cut maintenance costs, save time and effort, and focus on higher priorities
- Business Managers: Quickly share ideas and expertise and find the right business information to make better decisions
Concurrency, Kofax, and Microsoft will present to Chicago-area business and IT managers how integrating SharePoint with Kofax can improve business processes and decision-making.
Join us August 10 for an educational program titled “SharePoint Process Revolution” on how the integration of Microsoft’s SharePoint enterprise content management platform with Kofax’s business process management tools can improve business processes and decision-making. Concurrency is sponsoring this event in cooperation with Microsoft and Kofax.
Concurrency’s Peter Hurth, ECM Team Lead in the Business Productivity practice, will present Concurrency’s global award-winning case study of a Milwaukee enterprise. In addition, the program will cover improving business processes, surfacing business data, and delivering fast ROI.
microsoft sharepoint, sharepoint 2010, concurrency, microsoft sharepoint milwaukee, process automation, document management, document capture, Microsoft partner Milwaukee, business processes, enterprise content management, kofax, ECM, BPM, enterprise content management, business process management