Concurrency consultants to share practical insights learned from field experiences helping clients migrate to Microsoft cloud-based services
Chicago, IL — December 4, 2013 — Concurrency, Inc., the 2012 Microsoft Central Region Partner of the Year, will host events for corporate IT directors and managers this week in Illinois and Wisconsin. The sessions, titled “Moving to the Cloud,” will feature Concurrency consultants sharing lessons from hands-on experience helping corporate clients migrate to Microsoft cloud-based services.
The events will focus on how Microsoft’s Office 365, Intune, and Azure services can help businesses lower information technology costs, increase flexibility, and optimize business processes relating to their devices, desktops, and core infrastructure.
There is no cost to attend. Corporate IT directors and managers are invited to visit Concurrency’s events page for additional information: www.concurrency.com/events.
Location information and topics for the “Moving to the Cloud” sessions follow:
- Chicago, IL: December 5, 9:00 am - 11:00 am – Microsoft AON Center
- Waukesha, WI: December 6, 9:00 am - 11:00 am – Microsoft Office
Get more work down with Office 365
- Discover how easy it is to migrate to Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Lync Online — and get a combination of all the collaboration, communication, and security features you need at an affordable cost.
- Count on a financially backed 99.9% uptime guarantee.
- Get updates automatically—the tools you rely on are always up to date.
- Free up and focus your IT resources on other projects.
Manage PC and mobile devices from the cloud with Intune
- Provide simplified management of client computers and mobile devices in your organization. Publish software packages, manage policy, and track computer inventory without the need for on-premises infrastructure.
- Monitor devices through the cloud with integrated security and compliance management.
- Eliminate the need to plan, purchase, and maintain hardware for installing site system roles.
- Reduce IT burden with a selection of applications for download from self-service portals.
Simplify your IT and reduce maintenance costs with Azure
- Less maintenance, easier manageability, and faster setup. Windows Azure is an open and flexible cloud platform that enables you to quickly build, deploy and manage applications across a global network of Microsoft-managed datacenters.
- Lower operating costs while scaling operations as business demands increase.
- Decrease the reliance on in-house servers and infrastructure.
- No longer need to invest a great deal in infrastructure maintenance.
Founded in 1989, Concurrency, Inc. provides expert guidance to plan and deploy IT solutions that increase business productivity. Concurrency architects and integrates across all Microsoft enterprise platforms: SharePoint, System Center, Lync, Exchange, and Dynamics CRM, both on-premises and in the cloud. Concurrency’s cloud expertise includes Office 365 and Azure.
Microsoft has recognized Concurrency with multiple partner-of-the-year awards, including 2012 Microsoft Content Management Partner of the Year, 2012 Microsoft Central Region Partner of the Year, and 2012 & 2011 Microsoft Midwest Area Partner of the Year. Concurrency helps organizations leverage best practices to improve productivity with project, service, process, and content management solutions.