You’re invited to the Microsoft Modern Developer Conference — exploring the latest developer trends and practices in the Internet of “Your” Things (IoT), Azure, Universal Windows Development, and Developer Security.
Audience: Developers, Architects, and IT professionals
Select a city to register:
- Wednesday, December 2, 2015 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM (CST)
- Wednesday, December 2, 2015 from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM (CST)
Oak Brook, IL
- Thursday, December 3, 2015 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM (EST)
- Tuesday, December 8, 2015 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM (CST)
- Thursday, December 10, 2015 from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM (CST)
The event will cover:
- Getting started with Internet of Things as a Microsoft Developer
- Patterns in Azure Microservices / Azure PaaS
- Universal Windows Platform Development: Another Look
- Trends in Enterprise Identity
- Live demos and much more!
Presentations and demonstrations by Concurrency’s Modern Apps Solution Lead, Senior App Developer and Microsoft MVPs. Space is limited so register to secure your spot today!
Every attendee will get a chance to win a SONOS PLAY:1 or a Microsoft IoT Official Dev Kit!