You're invited to the Microsoft Security Summit 2017
, a multi-session event exploring the ever-growing issue of hacking. No one is immune from hacking or the resulting impact of security breaches.
From Yahoo and Target to Anthem and the Democratic National Committee, all sectors of our economy and government are vulnerable.
Microsoft Security Summit 2017 - Minneapolis
Friday, February 17, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Microsoft Security Summit 2017 - Milwaukee
Wednesday, February 22, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Microsoft Security Summit 2017 - Chicago
Thursday, February 23, 2017 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
The event will cover:
- EM+S Explained: Enterprise Mobility + Security suite, including Azure AD, Azure Information Protection, and Intune
- Defender ATP: Next generation Windows 10 endpoint threat detection
- OMS …the new SEIM: Operations Management Suite for Security Event Management
- App Security: Secure application and Azure PaaS techniques
- Securing your public cloud: Azure cloud infrastructure security techniques
- Incident management: See ServiceNow’s powerful new security management platform
- The OS—your security exponent: Practical current-state changes in Windows Server (incl: Device Guard, UEFI, Hello + security Auth, Bitlocker, and more!)
- NIST & MSFT: See the mapping of NIST CSF to Microsoft Technologies
Witness a LIVE simulated corporate hacking, corresponding defense, incident review, and InfoSec response!