System Center 2012 SP1 is here! You’re invited to see how, now more than ever, you can easily and efficiently manage your datacenters, client devices, and hybrid cloud IT environments. Register below.
See live demonstrations of the following:
- Private Cloud Management (Windows Server 2012) with heterogeneous support
- Public Cloud Management (Azure)
- BYOD Management (Intune / Configuration Manager)
- IT Service Management Visibility for Usage and Chargeback
- Automation of both Private and Public Cloud
- Leverage Public Cloud Resources: DPM + Azure Storage / StoreSimple
What’s new in System Center 2012 SP1?
Expanded compatibility with previously unsupported products, with added support for Windows Server 2012, Windows 8 and SQL Server 2012. New support for clients on servers running Linux and Unix, as well as Apple.
Data Protection Manager
Now continuously protects VMs when migrated, including those within a cluster or migrations between a Hyper-V cluster and a standalone Hyper-V host server
Virtual Machine Manager
Extended support for the new VHDX virtual hard disk format, the new VHD in Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V; VHDXs can be up to 64TB in size and are optimized for use on physical hard disks with large sector sizes
The 360 .NET Application Monitoring Dashboards monitor .NET apps, giving admins an aggregate view of an app’s health based on the various tiers at which the application is monitored
TNew ability to generate e-mail alerts based on nearly all the product’s features, and administrators can use Windows PowerShell